fbpx

Caroline’s Deli opens in former Sub Station II on Lady’s Island

1 min read

The former Sub Station 2 on Lady’s Island has been sold to lifetime Beaufortonian and longtime restaurateur John Colquhoun. After years of being unable to work because of arthritis and fibromyalgia, the new owner is glad to be back. The menu/concept has been so successful for 23 years that it will basically remain the same with a few small changes. The restaurant has been completely repainted, the floor buffed and golf prints hang from the walls, so come check it out. Caroline’s Deli is located at 102 Lady’s Island Shopping Center, call 843-525-1520.

Latest from Blog

Still humming along

 Beaufort’s Kazoobie Kazoos Museum rolls with kazoo history mystery By Erin Bowman  One hundred and eighty years…

 Local redistricting efforts bring few surprises  BEAUFORT – The ink has hardly dried on Beaufort County’s…

LOWCOUNTRY LIFE

Fripp Island’s Paige Bouy recently took this photo of a sunset. To submit a Lowcountry Life…