Friday, September 19: Coffee with Colleagues: 8:30 -9:30 a.m., hosted by Comfort Suites in Bluffton, 23 Towne Drive. Free networking opportunity for members.
Bring your business cards. RSVP to the chamber at 843-525-8523.
2014 Beaufort Regional Chamber Business EXPO: Tuesday, Oct. 14, presented by the Technical College of the Lowcountry at Beaufort Holiday Inn, 2225 Boundary Street, noon until 7 p.m. (5 to 7 p.m.. Business After Hours).
Lunch & Learn “Power Hour” Series (presented by CenturyLink)
• Sept. 24: Email Marketing (Anissa Starnes, Constant Contact)
• Oct. 1: Webinars (Sue White, Business Training Team)
• Oct. 8: Social Media Marketing (Jodie Miller, Plum Productions, and Ginger Wareham, Picklejuice)
• Oct. 15: Networking and Personal Impression Development (Sam Crossly, Mass Mutual)
• Oct. 29: Champagne Marketing on a Beer Budget (Lucy Rosen, Smart Marketing Communications)
• Nov. 5: Cloud Drive Technology (Walt Burnside, CenturyLink)
Price to attend includes lunch. The cost for members is $15 per session or $75 for the whole series (get one free). For non-members, $25 per session. Pre-registration required, contact Valerie Althoff at Valerie@BeaufortSC.org or 843-525-8537.