Upcoming chamber events:
• Thursday, July 10: Business After Hours: 5:30 to 7 p.m., hosted by the Technical College of the Lowcountry, McLean Hall, Building 12, Student Center, 921 Ribaut Road, Beaufort. Free, all are welcome.
• Wednesday, July 16: Business For Breakfast: 8 to 9:30 a.m. at the Beaufort Hilton Garden Inn, 1500 Queen Street, Beaufort. Speaker William Furman, senior area manager of Small Business Administration, will give an overview of SBA programs including business counseling, access to capital, federal government contracting and disaster assistance. Learn how SBA can help start, strengthen and expand your business. The cost is $10 for members, $20 for non-members.
• Friday, July 18: Military Affairs Committee: 8 a.m., Chamber offices, 701 Craven St.
• Friday, July 18: Military Enhancement Committee: 9 a.m., Chamber offices.
• Friday, July 18: Coffee With Colleagues: 8 to 9 a.m., hosted by Hampton Inn Beaufort, 2342 Boundary Street. Free networking opportunity for members. RSVP with the chamber at 843-525-8523.
• Thursday, July 24: Economic Development Committee: 8:30 a.m., Chamber offices, 701 Craven St.
• Thursday, July 24: Board of Directors Meeting: 4 p.m., 701 Craven Street.