• Thursday, June 5: Beaufort Networking: 8:30 – 9:30 a.m., Beaufort Hilton Garden Inn, 1500 Queen Street. WorkKeys — SC WorkReady Communities will be the topic.
WorkKeys is a job skills assessment system that helps employers select, hire, train, develop, and retain a high-performance workforce. The speaker will be Elisabeth Kovacs, workforce & Community Development Coordinator. This is free and open to the public.
• Friday, June 6: Ribbon Cutting: Grand Opening of the new Salt Gallery at 802 Bay Street, from 5:30 to 7 p.m.. (This is also the First Friday Art Walk on Bay Street so many of the galleries and businesses will be open later than normal and serving light refreshments).
• Thursday, June 12: Business After Hours: 5:30-7 p.m., hosted by Fripp Island Resort
The Beach Club on Tarpon Boulevard on Fripp Island. Free event, all are welcome.
• Wednesday, June 18: Ribbon Cutting: Grand Opening of the brand new Parkers Gas Station, 1705 Ribaut Road, Port Royal, at 11 a.m.
• Friday, June 20: Coffee With Colleagues: 8:30 -9:30 a.m., Hosted by River Oaks Assisted Living, 1251 Lady’s Island Drive, Port Royal. This is a free networking opportunity for chamber members, bring your business cards.