• Thursday, Nov. 20: Grades 1-4 will have a Thanksgiving feast with their families beginning at 11 a.m.
• Monday, Nov. 24: Orders are due for a Thanksgiving Turkey from the Junior Class Fundraiser. Order are to be picked up on Wednesday between 9-11 a.m. For additional information, including an order form, see the BA website at www.beaufortacademy.org.
• Monday, Nov. 24: Home-baked casseroles, soups, breads, pies, desserts, and more, will be sold at The Kitchen on Lady’s Island. All proceeds benefit the Beaufort Academy Parents’ Association. Please see the BA website at www.beaufortacademy.org for additional information.
• Wednesday, Nov. 26: Thanksgiving Break begins, no school. Classes resume on Monday, December 1.
• Save the Date: Friday, Nov. 28: Beaufort Academy Alumni Soccer Game begins at 2 p.m.! Game to be played in memory of Eagle Alumni William Trask (BA ’69) and Alex Apps (BA ’07). Please contact Bethany Byrne if you’re interested in playing in the game at 843-524-3393 or email@example.com. All are invited to come cheer on the alumni players!
• Last week at Bridges Preparatory School, Mrs. Converse’s Kindergarten class had a lesson using the guitar, and first grade helped the PTO with their new popcorn sale fundraiser.