• Thursday, Nov. 15: First – fourth grades to see Annie Jr. at USCB
• Thursday, Nov. 15: Eagles Eat Out at Upper Crust this month. The Upper Crust on Lady’s Island will donate 20% of proceeds from 6-9 p.m. back to BA from dine-in or take-out.
• Thursday, Nov. 15: Schoolwide Floor Emblem Fundraiser. Students can make a $2 donation and wear their favorite sports team T-shirt to school on Nov. 15, 16 and 19.
• Thursday, Nov. 15 and Friday, Nov. 16: The eighth graders will conduct Water Quality Testing at Beaufort Yacht and Sailing Club.
• Monday, Nov. 19: Third grade storytelling.
• Monday, Nov. 19: The Interact Club will prepare and serve Thanksgiving Dinner at the Canal Apartments.
• Tuesday, Nov. 20: The PreK and Kindergarten classes will perform a Thanksgiving Play, followed by a feast for family and friends, 11 a.m.
• Tuesday, Nov. 20: 17th Annual Second Grade Thanksgiving Play, 1 p.m.
• Wednesday, Nov. 21: Thanksgiving Break Begins, no school. Classes will resume on Monday, Nov. 26.
LADY’S ISLAND MIDDLE
• Friday, Nov. 16, will be a “Relay for Life” Jeans day fundraiser. The cost will be $1 for students to wear jeans.
• HELP of BEAUFORT’s shelves are at an all-time low and the 8th grade students are sponsoring a canned food drive until Friday, Nov. 16.
• Thanksgiving lunch will be Thursday, Nov. 15, during lunch time. The cost is $3.35 and the menu includes turkey with gravy, stuffing or rice, yams, green beans and rolls.
ST. PETER’S CATHOLIC SCHOOL
• Nov. 16-18: Homes for the Holidays GALA. Call 522-2163.
• Sunday, Nov. 18: Chick fil A night, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
• Nov. 21-23: No school
• Sat., Dec. 1: Breakfast with Santa.
Send your school happenings to email@example.com.