ARMSTRONG ATLANTIC STATE
Destinee Andrews, a junior majoring in history, recently earned President’s List honors at Armstrong Atlantic State University in Savannah. Andrews, who is originally from Beaufort, was recognized for earning a 4.0 GPA for two consecutive semesters during the 2013-2014 academic school year.
Seth Black, of Beaufort, SC, qualified for the Spring 2014 Dean’s List at Belmont University in Nashville, Tenn.
BOB JONES UNIVERSITY
Benjamin Robinson of Beaufort, a Senior Business Administration major, was named to the Dean’s List for grades achieved during the Spring 2014 semester at Bob Jones University.
Lindsey Ann Ware, daughter of Jim and Nancy Ware, graduated with honors from Duke University on May 11. Ware graduated Cum Laude and received a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Studies and Political Science. She will be attending Georgetown Law School in the fall.
JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY
Lindsay Catherine Baratelle of Beaufort, SC, graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree(s) in Media Arts and Design – BA from James Madison University during commencement exercises May 10, 2014.
Lenoir-Rhyne University takes great pride in congratulating Emily Hutchins, of Beaufort, SC, for being named to the Spring 2014 semester Dean’s List.
Park University awarded degrees to 76 area students at commencement exercises held at Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island on May 27, 2014. The degree recipients were:
• David A. Cadd, Master of Business Administration
• Todd Whittington, Master of Business Administration
• Jeffrey Failing Master of Health Care Administration
• Isaias Gaitan Rodriguez, B.S. Computer Science
• B.S. Criminal Justice Administration: Joel Rolando Alvarenga, Daniel Trey Beach, Brooker Brooks, Xochitl Noelia Cassanova, Kimberly Dessart, Adam Mendel Draisen, Timothy Allen Boyd Hodges, Daniel Jayne, Marcus Miller, Prince Duane Norton, Eric Shanard Patrick, Sr, Cristian Rodriguez, Eugene J. Sell III.
• Jalane Lugo, B.S Education
• B.S. Management: Alberto T. Burgos, Jason Aaron Grayson, Patrick John Griffin. Jr. Jerry M. Green, Gregory Griggs
• Flavia Fabiano: B.S. Management/Aviation
• B.S. Management/Computer Information Systems: Gunner M. Church, Corey W. Ellis, Stephen W. Ouzts, James Warren Springer
• B.S. Management/Health Care: Patricia Ford Beaton, Cassandra A. Coker
• B.S. Management/Human Resources: Lakisha M. Fripp, Shekeila Shante Joyner, Rachel Elizabeth Michener, Rufus Lexie Siler, Deanna Y. Urbina, Oronda Latasha Washington
• Joshua S. Perrella: B.S. Management/Marketing
• B.S. Social Psychology: Marie J. Boice, Joy Desiree Miller
• A.S Criminal Justice Administration: Daniel James Black, George T. Erdel III, Lucas L. Warner
• A. S. Management: Billy D. Bennett, Jessica Mae Singley, Jeramiah Lewis Saunders
• A.S. Social Psychology: Carolina P. Andrade, Erinn Jessica Izykowski, Julie D. McElwain
• Bachelor of Science degrees were awarded in absentia to: Christine Lee Adcox, Laura P. Barrios, Jaime L. Bircher, Jason D. Delafe, Fredy Jesus Diaz, William G. Drake, Shedrick L. Garrett, Jason Allen Hewes, Dominika Krekora-Sawyer, Alfonza Mayora, Sr., Sean David McCullough, Kenneth J. Mimlitsch, Tabetha Kristal Garrido Pombo, Fernando Carlos Pupo, Robert A. Rice and Elizabeth R. Wells.
• Associate of Science degrees were awarded in absentia to: Travis Dwaine Bowling, Jacqueline Diane Campbell, Alexis Nicole Curry, Tony Lee Darling, Chandra Rachelle Drayton, Ralph E. Drew, Jr., Donna Denise Green, Paul E. Greenfield, Roger Dale Hoeft, Jr., David Dwayne Sealey, Carl W. Shultz and Scott Patrick Sylvester.