More than 120 women packed into What’s In Store on St. Helena Island for the monthly Island Girls Night Out on Wednesday, June 11. Special thanks to owner Robbie Deloach and her staff Elaine Tremblay, Patty Hopkins, Nancy Satterfield, Pam Yovic and Linda Kapstein for hosting a fun, lively event. Attendees shopped throughout the many rooms of the boutique store — which sells a beautiful variety of unique home furnishings, clothes, kids items, specialty soaps, bags and gift items — and the registers were ringing the whole time. Robbie also has two other stores, Octopuses and Bellavista, both located nearby off Sea Island Parkway.
Irene Goodnight kept the crowd entertained on the microphone, and many fabulous door prizes were awarded to enthusiastic participants. There was also food and drink aplenty, as delicious hors d’oeuvres were spread throughout the store. Many thanks to all the businesses that generously donated their local goods and services, and especially to all those who came out and made this Island Girls Night Out another amazing event.
Here is a list of prizes and winners:
• Coastal Carolina Reiki Gift Certificate: Elizabeth Finge
• The Kitchen Gift Certificate: Ruth Achurch
• The Craftseller Gift Certificate: Pat Morris
• Beaufort Lands End Kayak Tour: Marla Gatley
• Hemingways Gift Certificate: Peggy Copely
• Blackstone’s Cafe Gift Certificate: Faye Gay
• Legal Shield Gift Certificate for a free month of legal advice: Sherry Lee
• Luther’s Gift Certificate: Rosemary Livingston
• Halo Salon Gift Certificate and products: Trudy Stevens
• Guys and Dolls Salon Gift Certificate: Patty Trendle
• Mystic Blue Gift Certificate: Molly Nelson
• Meny’s Fine Arts & Crafts Gift Certificate: Suzanne Kohanski
• Devout Pole & Aerial Fitness Gift Certificate good for one class: Julia Hetherington
• What’s In Store Gift Certificate: Charlotte Nelson
• What’s In Store measuring spoons: Jane Torrance
• What’s In Store bag: Linda Carroll
Next month’s Island Girls Night Out will be held on Wednesday, July 9. It will be sponsored by Coastal Carolina Hospital, Riverside Women’s Clinic and Hilton Head Hospital. Keep reading The Island News as we announce the location in the weeks ahead.
Please contact Irene Goodnight at 615-243-4684 to donate a door prize or to host an Island Girls Night Out event.