• Wednesday, Feb. 5: Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee: 8 a.m., Chamber Offices, 701 Craven Street.
• Thursday, Feb. 6: Beaufort Networking: 8:30 to 9:30 a.m., Beaufort Hilton Garden Inn, 1500 Queen Street. Topic: Identity Theft in the Workplace and discussion about how this growing crime is affecting businesses and their employees. Speaker will be Lou Vellia, Harvard Risk Management.
• Thursday, Feb. 13: Education/Workforce Development Committee: 8:15 a.m. at chamber offices, 701 Craven Street.
• Thursday, Feb. 13: Business After Hours: 5:30 to 7 p.m. Hosted by Beaufort Medical Equipment and ValPak, 2127 Boundary Street, Suite 5, Beaufort. Free, all are welcome.
• Thursday, Feb. 20: Coffee With Colleagues: 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Hosted by Marine Federal Credit Union, 819 Parris Island Gateway, co-hosted by Second Helpings. Free networking opportunity for members. Bring your business cards. If you bring a canned food item you will be entered in the drawing for a special door prize.