• Thursday, Sept. 27: College advising meeting for parents of current seniors, 6 p.m.
• Thursday and Friday, Sept. 27-28: Guy Davis on campus for musical instruction.
• Friday, Sept. 28: Final day for the Parents Association Innisbrook Fundraiser.
• Saturday, Sept. 29: Guy Davis performance, presented by ARTWorks and open to the public.
• Monday, Oct. 1: Upper School Art History Class to the USCB Art Tour, 10 a.m.
• Wednesday, Oct. 3: Lakota Performers presentation to all students, 2 p.m.
St. Helena Elementary
• Geographical community meetings will soon begin at St. Helena Elementary and the public is invited to Friday morning chats about the school, and tours, beginning the last Friday of this month, September 28th, at 10 a.m.
• Family Game Night will be held at St. Helena Elementary on Monday, October 1, from 6 until 7:30 p.m. Come with your child to play everyday math and logic games using board games, interactive computer, and card games. Hot dogs and chili will be served.
• Picture Day at St. Helena Elementary is Thursday, October 4. All students must wear uniforms for school pictures.
• Congratulations to the first students to pass their timed Math test! These Math Stars received a special pencil as the first of many rewards as they move through the math calculations.
4th Grade: Zharia Blair-Singleton, Charles Bradley, Zhaviona Burgess, Pilar Caballero, Jada Chaplin, Shia-La Chaplin, Kimberly Chisolm, Tyler Coaxum-Ellis , J’hamal Doe, William Dorsey, Jaylin Eiland, Henria Frazier,
Hannah Gadson, Tywan Gadson, Trinity Gardner, David Grober, Trevor Hicks, Amar Jenkins, Christian Jones, Bethany Major, Omarion McKinnon, Malcolm Murray, Gabriella Russell-Bently, Tianna Rivers, Leia Scheurell, Derek Simmons, Ariana Watson, and Darnell Williamson.
Second Grade: Jamie Chisolm, Jamie Holmes, Cornelius Johnson, Jamar Knight, Layla Love, Jakiyah Major, Yharlm Major, Asia Robinson, Na’Quan Singleton, and Anquan Smith.
St. Peter’s Catholic School
Congratulations to the 13 St. Peter’s students who participated in the Lt. Dan 5K race, three of whom placed first, second and third place.
• Oct. 2: Digger’s Club, 3-4 p.m.
• Oct. 3: Cross Country meet. St. Gregory the Great at Pinckney, 4:30 p.m.
• October 6: Parish Bazaar 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The University of South Carolina Beaufort encourages local businesses to participate in the annual USCB Career Fair to be held on Wednesday, Oct. 10 on the Hilton Head Gateway campus, located on U.S. 278 in Bluffton, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in room 237 of the Library. Both students and alumni will be attending the fair, which serves as a bridge between the university and local employers. For businesses interested in participating in the USCB career fair, please contact Rachel Hoover, at 843-208-8263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.