BATTERY CREEK HIGH
• Thursday, May 30: Girls golf team meeting at 3 p.m. in the cafeteria.
• Monday, June 3: Join the BCHS Swim Team for summer conditioning practices from 3-5:30 p.m. Practices are Monday-Friday except graduation day, holidays/pool closures until mid-July. All participants must have a current sports physical on file prior to participation and be able to swim 2 lengths Bring: Running shoes, shorts, shirt, towel, competition style swim suit, goggles and swim caps. Join us as we to learn and refining stroke techniques and work on endurance. Returning team members will be working on goal setting and how that translates to training in and out of the water.
• Thursday, May 30: Last day of classes; PreK/K trip to the Kazoo Factory; Fourth grade STAR gazing sleep over; Eighth grade promotion; Senior Tea at Coosaw Clubhouse.
• Friday, May 31: Book buy back; Senior class Baccalaureate Service.
• Saturday, June 1: Class of 2013 Graduation.
• Tuesday, June 4: Report cards available.
• For more information on graduation events, please contact 843-524-3393.
• Spaces are still available for CAMP INVENTION at Coosa Elementary School. Take advantage of the Spring into Summer discount being offered right now. Register at www.campinvention.org or contact Karyn Levesque at 322-6114 if you have any questions. Camp dates are July 8- 11.
• The summer camp programs at E.C. Montessori School will begin on Monday, June 3. Designed for children 3 – 6 years old, each week of camp will follow a different theme; the first week will be “Fun With Food” activities For more information and a flyer call 525-1141 or come by the school at #15 Celadon Drive, Lady’s Island. The Montessori toddler program of learning for children 18 mo – 3 yr old is a year-round program and will continue on June 3, after teacher work week, throughout the summer on its regular schedule including early and late care for working families.
HOLY TRINITY CHRISTIAN CLASSICAL
• Thursday, May 30, 6 p.m.: Grammar school play, “The Happy Prince”. Open to public. Written and choreographed by HTCCS staff. Admission is free, but donations will be accepted.
• June 5: Recitation and Awards Ceremony for K5 through 5th grade will be at 11 a.m. in the Great Hall.
• June 6: Field Day for K5 – 5th grade will be held from 1-3 p.m.
• June 7: Last day of school for grammar students. Students dismiss at 12 p.m.
LADY’S ISLAND ELEMENTARY
• The Emperor’s New Clothes, a 4th grade production is Thursday night May 30 at 6:30 p.m. There will be another show Friday, May 31 at 1:30 p.m.
LADY’S ISLAND MIDDLE
• Friday, May 31: 6 to 9 p.m., 8th Grade Social
• Thursday, May 30- Friday, May 31: 5th Grade STEM Ex. Program to FL
• Monday, June 3: 9 a.m. 8th Grade Promotion
• Friday, June 7: 11 a.m. Students Dismissed, Half Day of School, Last Day for students
Send your school happenings to firstname.lastname@example.org.