More than 150 women showed up downtown for music, drinks and fun at Luther’s Rare & Well Done, 910 Bay Street, for the monthly Island Girls Night Out on Wednesday, August 13.
Many fabulous door prizes were given away, and a big thank you to all the businesses and individuals that generously donated their local goods and services.
Here are prizes and winners:
• Coastal Carolina Rei-ta session: Meg Dempsey
• Hot Heads Salon Gift Certificate: Kathy Bradford
• Lady’s Island Country Club Dinner Gift Certificate: Elizabeth Bergmann
• Mystic Blu Salon manicure: Rhonda Kern
• Lowcountry Store Gift Certificate: Beth Wooding
• Guys and Dolls Salon Gift Certificate: Yvette Wilson-Anderson
• Craftseller Gift Certificate: Inez Miller
• Halo Salon Gift Certificate and products: Christy Ward
• Pinnacle Plastic Surgery Botox Gift Certificate: Kathy Futch
• Mary Kay products: Lisa Simmons
• The Kitchen Gift Certificate: Terry Rice
• Tina Fripp Illustrations: Liz Entwistle
• Bay Street Outfitters visor: Sonya Merritt
• Thibault Gallery print: Betty Lamdon
• Beaufort Lands End Kayak Tour: Diane Schwarzer
• Greenfish Gallery bracelet: Ericka Rodas
• Beaufort Clothing Company Bare Minerals set: Ginger Simpson
• Modern Jewelers heart-shaped plate: Patricia Jaudon
• Cookie Lee Jewelry: Sandi Fast, Trish Turkington, Jeanie Pickel
• It’s Me Fashions: Catherine Guirard
• Burke’s Outlet Gift Certificate: Sharon Lawrence
Next month’s Island Girls Night Out will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 10 at Boondock’s restaurant on St. Helena Island.
Contact Irene Goodnight at 615-243-4684 to donate a door prize or to host an Island Girls Night Out event.