CreationStation at St. Helena library branch
• Photoshop 3D: Learn advanced techniques in Photoshop to make your own character that will be converted into a 3D image. Open to ages 11-17, Registration is required – space is limited to first 10 students. Wednesdays July 16, July 23, and July 30 from 3 to 5 p.m., St. Helena Branch Library.
• Garage Band: Learn how to use the mixing board to create sounds and sound effects for movies. Open to ages 11 to 17. Program is limited to first 20 participants. Friday, July 11. Contact 843-255.6547, email@example.com.
• Water Coloring: Adults can enjoy creating at the library to design their own Watercolor painting. July 15 and 17, from 1 to 3 p.m., St. Helena library.
• 3D Printing of Body Parts — A Lunch and Learn Session: Join Doctors Trusk, Yost, and Kindy from MUSC who will demonstrate the use of the 3D Biofabrication Printer and the advances in medical science. Luncheon platters will be provided , please call to register for this lecture.
Friday, July 18 at 1 p.m.
• Film Making: Learn how to shoot short films using our HD flip cameras. Program is open to ages 8 to 17. Space is limited, registration required. Saturday, July 19 from 2 to 4 p.m. Contact info: 843-255.6547.
• Rube Goldberg Challenge: Love to play with dominos and do you like to make tools? This program is the best of both worlds because you will learn how to create domino effects that produce a chain reaction to make a tool. Great program for groups, call in advance to schedule a day. Monday, July 28; Wed., July 30; Friday, Aug. 1; Tues., Aug 5, and Wednesday, Aug. 6, 1 to 3 p.m.
St. Helena Branch Library is located at 6355 Jonathan Francis Sr Road; St. Helena Island, SC 29920. All events free, www.beaufortcountylibrary.org.
Lobeco branch library
• Storytime: Join Ms. Tracye for stories, songs, crafts and rhymes for the entire family. The program is intended for children ages 2 to 6. Children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver. Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m., through July 15.
• Mad Science: Help Ms. Tracye try wacky experiments while learning fun facts about science. For ages 7 and up. Call 255-6479 to sign up or stop by. Thursday, July 17 at 4:30 p.m.
• Drop-in Storytime: Drop in on Ms. Tracye to hear stories, sing songs, enjoy finger plays and create crafts. No registration required, free for ages 2 to 6. Saturday, July 12.
Lobeco Library is located at 1862 Trask Parkway, Lobeco, SC 29936. Contact: 843-255-6479 or firstname.lastname@example.org.