If you purchased advance tickets to the 56th Annual Beaufort Water Festival, they will be available for pickup at the will call tent from 5-7 p.m. each evening. The will call tent is located near the main entrance (entrance closest to the marina).
The Beaufort Water Festival offers a free shuttle service from the Beaufort County Multi-Government Center on the corner of Ribaut Road and Boundary Street to the Downtown Marina parking lot in the Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park.
The shuttle service runs on a 15 to 30-minute continuous rotation between the government center and marina parking lot. The first shuttle begins one hour before the gates open and the last shuttle ends 30 minutes after the event ends.
• Thursday, July 21 — Shuttle begins at 6 p.m. and ends at 11:30 p.m.
• Friday, July 22 — Shuttle begins at 6 p.m. and ends at 12:30 a.m.
• Saturday, July 23 — Shuttle begins at 6 p.m. and ends at 12:30 a.m.
• Friday, July 22: Bay Street from Harrington to Charles Street will close at 4:30 p.m. and reopen at the end of the Bed Races, which should be no later than 6 p.m.
• Saturday, July 23: The grand parade will take the traditional route along Boundary, Bladen, Carteret and Bay streets. These streets will close from 9 a.m. until approximately noon. Parade entrants will begin line up at 8 a.m.
A special notice to crews of moored and anchored vessels in the bay: during the Air Show period on the second weekend of Water Festival on Saturday, July 23, from 1 to 4 p.m., no people are allowed on vessels anchored or moored south of a line extending westward from the marina fuel dock. If you are south of this line, you need to dinghy your people to the day dock. If you don’t have a dinghy, then you will need to move your boat from this area or make other arrangements to remove all people from your vessel. Other boat traffic may take the western corridor except during the air show period. This requirement is for your safety.