fbpx

Holy Trinity officially adopts faith based tuition policy

Holy Trinity Classical Christian School officially announced their first annual fund campaign Thursday evening to over 100 parents at the school’s main campus on Burroughs Ave. Headmaster Rev. Chad E. Lawrence made the announcement on the heels of the board officially adopting a faith based tuition policy that has kept tuition affordable for families since the school opened its doors in 2012.

Although young, the institution has a strong history of philanthropic support. Tuition payments for the past three years have only covered 54% of operating costs, with the remaining 46% coming through donations in the amount of $1.4 million. An additional $1.6 million was raised in 2014 through the “Raise Up a Child” campaign, establishing an endowment fund with its income to be used for tuition assistance dedicated to families with demonstrated need.

Holy Trinity has more than doubled enrollment since its inception and the board is committed to keeping tuition affordable for current and new families. Board President Karen Kusko elaborates, “While we have always operated under a faith based tuition model, we have now formally adopted it as a policy. We are emphatically stating our tuition is not cost based; it is faith based. We will continue to rely on God’s provisions every year as we stand in faith with our parents and the community, instead of significantly increasing tuition to cover operating expenses.”

The goal of the newly announced annual fund, Love to Learn, Learn to Love, is to raise the remainder of this academic year’s operating costs by Nov. 26th. The sum, $651,500, is consistent with what donors have blessed the school with annually since its opening. As Headmaster Lawrence enthusiastically shared with parents, “God has provided more than we could have ever imagined. Holy Trinity has families from more than a dozen churches and we will continue to stand in faith as a community of believers.”

Previous Story

Beaufort Academy remembers the lost lives of 9/11

Next Story

Lighting up Bay Street with a night of shopping and sweets

Latest from Uncategorized

PREP ROUNDUP

Beaufort earns 1st win  From staff reports  The Beaufort boys volleyball team earned its first win