By Lanier Laney
I asked around town to see what was going on for you:
• Matt Pieper at Tooting Egret has a special five course meal with carefully chosen wines at $100 a person. One seating at 7:30 p.m. with live music. For reservations, call 843-521-4506.
• Saltus has a four-course New Year’s Eve Prix Fixe Menu. at $50 per person plus tax and gratuity. Reservations required, call 843-379-3474. DJ Mix Master Milner will host a New Year’s Eve Dance Party beginning at 10 p.m.
• Plums has The Broke Locals beginning at 10 p.m. with a countdown at midnight.
• Donna Lang invites everyone to Breakwater for a New Year’s Eve lobster special and a complimentary champagne toast for those around at midnight.
• Southern Graces has two seatings for their Decadent New Year’s Eve Dinner at the Beaufort Inn at 6:30 and 9 p.m. Call (843) 379-0555 or email reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wren has a special prix fixe menu with four seatings at 5, 6, 9 or 10 p.m. Call 524-9463 for reservations.
• Q on Bay has some nifty New Year’s Eve dinner specials and music by Hebrew Brother. 524-7771.
• Chef Josh at Bricks says: “We will have a prime rib dinner with black-eyed peas, twice baked potatoes, soup and salad and all the fixings for $16.95. Live music with Short White Irish Guy, dancing, free champagne toast, plus New Year’s giveaways. Free overnight parking, and simply great times.”
• From all of us at the Island News: Have fun everybody and hope you have a happy, safe and prosperous New Years!!