July’s Island Girls Night Out was held at Hilton Head Hospital Breast Health Center North, located at 13 Marshellen Drive, off Parris Island Gateway. Participants were given tours of the facility, formerly the home of Riverside Women’s Care, and learned about the new health care services provided. The event was sponsored by Coastal Carolina Hospital and Hilton Head Hospital. Hors d’oeuvres and drinks were courtesy of Lowcountry Produce. Many thanks to all the businesses that donated their goods and services, and to all those who came out to support this worthy event. Here is a list of prizes and winners:
• Five Piece BBQ utensil set donated by Coastal Carolina Hospital: Mary Daise and Linda Von
• Insulated Wine Tote donated by Hilton Head Hospital: Inez Miller and Ethel Brian
• The Craftseller Gift Certificate: April Ackerman
• Moonlight kayak tour donated by Beaufort Lands End Kayak Tour: Anita Bush
• Boondock’s Gift Certificate: Shirley Martin
• Blackstone’s Cafe Gift Certificate: Nancy Rasmussen
• Halo Salon Gift Certificate and products: Ashalia Birney
• Guys and Dolls Salon Gift Certificate: Rita Hunt
• Mystic Blue Gift Certificate: Cheryl
• Mary Kay gift basket: Sunny Birney
• Hot Heads Salon Gift Certificate: Ashely Chapman
• The Kitchen Gift Certificate: Naomi Adams
• New Beginnings gift: Martha Ala
• Lulu Burgess bath collection: Dot Brannon
• Lowcountry Produce gift bag: BJ Merritt
• Lady’s Island Country Club Gift Certificate: Marsha Clyburn
• Greenfish Gallery soap: Liz Entwistle
• Riverside Women’s Care Gift Basket: Tina Peterson
• Tickets to see “Circle Unbroken” at the USCB Center for the Arts: Liz Entwistle and BJ Merritt
• Other donated items included a hat from Bay Street Outfitters and a gift certificate for the Spaghetti Club.
Next month’s Island Girls Night Out will be held on Wednesday, August 13. It will be sponsored by Luther’s Rare & Well Done, located on Bay Street.
Please contact Irene Goodnight at 615-243-4684 to donate a door prize or to host an Island Girls Night Out event.