Congratulations to this week’s Chamber Business of the Week – BeaufortPics (Located at 910 Port Republic Street in Beaufort)! Each week, the Chamber highlights one member business or organization as a thank you for their investment in the Chamber and our community. Special thanks to K’s Party Store for sponsoring Business of the Week!
“Speed Networking” at Beaufort Networking: The Beaufort Regional Chamber partnered with BNI for the “Speed Networking” event at Beaufort Networking, offering participants an opportunity to make a lots of business connections in a short amount of time.
• Thursday, February 11: Business After Hours, from 5:30 to 7 p.m. hosted by the Celadon Community, 14 Celadon Drive, Lady’s Island. This event is free for members, $5 for guests. Please RSVP to the Chamber Office by calling (843) 525-8500.
• Tuesday, February 16: State of the Schools Breakfast, from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. at the Beaufort Holiday Inn & Suites, 2225 Boundary Street, Beaufort. The cost is $15 for members, $20 for non members. You may reserve tables of 8 available for $120. Please RSVP to the Chamber Office by calling (843) 525-8500.
• Wednesday, February 17: Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting at Howard Family Dental, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at 35 Robert Smalls Parkway, Suite 103. The official Ribbon Cutting Ceremony will begin at 1:15 p.m.
• Friday, February 19: Coffee With Colleagues, from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. hosted by the Marine Federal Credit Union, 819 Parris Island Gateway. This is a free networking opportunity for members! Bring your business cards!
• Friday, June 3: Save the date for the Civitas Awards Gala & Annual Meeting! This is an event you won’t want to miss! This year’s event will be held in the brand new Tabby Place on Port Republic Street. Award nominations now being accepted! Take this opportunity to nominate a friend, co-worker, business or organization you think deserves public recognition for doing a great job. All nominations are due by March 11. Visit www.BeaufortChamber.org or call (843) 525-8500 for more information.