Photo above: “Patina” by Charlotte Berkeley.
The Photography Club of Beaufort’s annual exhibit has been extended at the University of South Carolina’s Beaufort Center for the Arts, 801 Carteret Street, until Tuesday, Feb. 20.
The exhibit — themed “The Power of Color” — was judged by area photographer Jean-Marie Cote of Hilton Head Island and featured 50 images from more than 30 photographers.
The judge’s selections were:
- First Place: “Swamp Hibiscus” by Dorothy Mosior
- Second Place: “What Happened When Andy Warhol Met Martha Stewart” by Karen Gottschall
- Third Place: “Patina” by Charlotte Berkeley
- First Honorable Mention: “It’s Party Time” by Sandy Dimke
- Second Honorable Mention: “The Flame Burns Bright” by Dick Eckhardt
The Photography Club of Beaufort meets on the second Monday each month at 7 p.m. at TCL, 921 Ribaut Road, Beaufort, in building 23, room 100. The next meeting on February 12 will include a critique on “Salt Marsh Scenes and Highlights.” For more information, visit www.photoclubbeaufort.com or email email@example.com.