Here’s a closer look at Beaufort County government closings for the Thanksgiving holiday:
– Convenience Centers will be closed Thursday, Nov. 28. Centers will resume regular hours Friday, Nov. 29. Residents are encouraged to check their local center for official operating hours and are asked to plan accordingly. For more information, please visit the County’s Solid Waste and Recycling Section at www.beaufortcountysc.gov/recycle.
– Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29. Pool facilities will be closed Thursday, Nov. 28 through Saturday, Nov. 30.
– Beaufort County libraries will close early at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 27, and will remain closed until resuming regular hours Saturday, Nov. 30.
– Operations at the Hilton Head Island Airport will be available during the holiday. Limited services will be available at the Beaufort County Airport on Lady’s Island Thursday, Nov. 28, with full service available Friday, Nov. 29.
– Emergency and public safety services will be available as normal.